Being a Friend gives you the opportunity to:
- Share the vision, support the growth of the Gardens
- Make new ‘Friends’ with similar interests
- Learn new skills and share your skills
- Receive Friends seasonal magazine Growing Matters
- Receive discount on merchandise and plants at the Friends Centre
- Access the horticultural and gardening reference library at the Friends Centre
- Receive early notification and discounted rates for special presentations and workshops
- Be invited to social gatherings and outings
- Learn more about the biodiversity of our region by joining the Special Interest Group ‘Australian Plants Gold Coast’ and receive 10 free plants
- Participate with Friends in the many volunteer activities at the Gardens
- Be a valued financial supporter
With a donation you will help ‘grow’ the Gardens. Friends are a ‘Deductible Gift Recipient’ and a receipt will be provided for taxation deduction purposes. All of your donation will go directly to Friends projects within the Gardens – scientific, educational and horticultural.
Make a Bequest
If the Gardens have been part of your life, we invite you to be part of their future by assisting ongoing development with your generosity. Contact us for more information.