The Friends Centre is the hub of activities for the Gardens and the Friends.
Staffed by helpful Friends’ volunteers, it is open daily between 10am and 2pm for Visitor Information and Gardens enquiries.
Call in for:
- Visitor information – maps, children’s discovery trails etc.
- Information sheets
- Seasonal displays
- Herbarium specimens to help you identify a particular plant
- Reference library – for use on site only
- Friends meetings, workshops and educational activities
- Merchandise for sale
- Native plants for sale
- Guided walks start here
- Wonderful vista of the Mangroves to Mountains Walk